Learn how to use your Top 5 CliftonStrengths® Talent Themes
to better Define, Celebrate, Evaluate and Sharpen as a parent.
Understand your strengths as a parent. Discover and learn to develop your child’s innate talents.
Your child will thrive when she has the ability to use her talents in an environment that motivates her with the people she cares about and who care about her.
Set your child up for success. By success we are especially talking about happiness, fulfillment and a life well-lived.
Do you know your kids?
I mean, do you really know what makes them tick?
- Do you know what they look forward to every single day?
- Do you know how they express and best receive love?
- Do you know how you can use your strengths to be the most effective and supportive parent?
Our Faith-based Strengths Parenting Workshops will show you how to discover your children’s top strengths, as well as your own as a parent. The journey of strengths is something the entire family can embark on together.
The way in which we see our children have a huge impact on how they see themselves. Research indicates that our view of our children affects not only the parent-child relationship, but also influences our children’s future success.
Schedule a workshop for your group today!
- Strengths Based Parenting, Mary Reckmeyer, PH. D
- The Strengths Switch, Dr. Lea Waters
- How to Discover and Develop Your Child’s Strengths, Jenifer Fox, M. Ed.
- Power of 2, Rodd Wagner and Gale Muller, PH. D
- Practical Strengths; A CliftonStrengths® Guide for Everyday Ways, Jo Self
“The parenting workshops were helpful because it gave me insight into my child’s strengths and how to better nurture them. I really appreciated how available and upbeat Kathie and Heather was/is — both are wonderful coaches.”
“The workshops were very eye opening. Looking forward to seeing how each one of our children develop and see their personal insights.”
Strengths Based Parenting Workshops focuses on identifying and understanding what your children are naturally good at and where you can help them thrive.
But self-awareness for the parent is key too. So exploring each parent’s strengths and talents is an important component to Strengths Based Parenting.
How It Works
Schedule a workshop for your organization or church.
Gather your group and attend the training.
Begin parenting to your strengths and watch you child thrive!